Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16

@@@@SPELLING ACTIVITY DEF--DUE TODAY:

I'm a little disappointed. Most of the students did not complete this activity. It was so simple! It would have only taken about 5--10 minutes to finish at home! Come on Eagles....take care of business!

@@@@CORRECT OUTLINE QUIZ--DUE TODAY:

On the flip-side, I was very impressed with how well students did with their outline quiz. The mistakes that were made were silly mistakes. So that everyone has the opportunity to shine, I am handing these back today for corrections to be completed. If you got a 100% (alot of you!), you don't need to do anything but stick it to the refrigerator. If you had any errors, they are marked on your quiz. You need to correct the errors completely and return the quiz to me by the end of the hour.

@@@@OUTLINE QUIZ PART II:

This is the last work we will do with outlining. You are 100% on your own. I will give you SECTION 2 from the chapter on NORTH AFRICA and you will need to outline it in your own sheet of paper. I collected these at the end of the hour for safe keeping, but you will have classtime tomorrow to finish this up.

@@@@SSR

No comments: