Monday, October 15, 2007

MONDAY, OCTOBER 15

@@@@GRADE PRINT OUT--EC TODAY:

I handed these to you on Thursday of last week. If you got it signed by a parent and brought it back today, it will be extra credit for you. YIPEE!!!

@@@@GRADED WORK HANDED BACK:

I handed back your graded spelling tests E and F today. You alredy had spelling test D in your assignment folder. Every student looked over his/her scores from those tests to determine if he/she has to take the DEF Review Test this Thursday (no school on Friday). When I collected the assignment folders individually from each student, I had the student tell me if they have to take the test or not.

@@@@SPELLING REVIEW DEF ACTIVITY--DUE TOMORROW:

Spelling activities are always printed on brown paper. This one is no exception. I tell the students that the activity is simply to help them get the words back in front of their face. It is not the best study tool though. To study well, students should locate their FLASHCARDS for lists D,E, and F. If you can't find them, why don't you study by making a new set of flashcards???!!!?? What a grand idea!

@@@@LIBRARY CHECK OUT:

This is our weekly trip to the library. Before we left, I had each student say outloud what he/she needed to accomplish in the library. I also reminded students about the RC test that must be passed by Thursday.

No comments: