Monday, December 3, 2007

MONDAY, DECEMBER 3

@@@@30 MINUTE WRITING NOTE--DUE:

I walked around one at a time and checked this from each student. There are several who need to rememebr to show it to me tomorrow!

@@@@GRADE PRINT OUT--EC TODAY:

As I walked around for the 30 minute note, I collected grade print outs that were signed. These are extra credit.

@@@@LIBRARY CHECK OUT:

We took our weekly trip to the library. A few of the students finished up the RC test for I CAN'T BELIEVE...

@@@@FINISH EDITING PACKET:

When we returned to class, the priority was to complete the EDITING PACKET that had been handed out last Wednesday. Most kids had placed it in their writing folder. There was about 10 minutes to work on it in class today. What was not finished is homework tonight. A completed packet should return to class tomorrow.

@@@@SSR:

Anyone who was already finished with the EDITING PACKET had extra time to read their own book.

No comments: