Monday, December 3, 2007

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30

I was absent Tuesday and Wedensday, so make sure and see me personally if you were absent one fo those days. Email me if you are a parent who has a question.

@@@@SPELLING TEST J:

This is the last weekly spelling test for this semester. When I get them graded and hand them back next week, we will talk about how you can tell if you tested out of the MIDTERM spelling test (list A--J) and how you can qualify for the advanced list for second semester.

@@@@GRADED PAPERS HANDED BACK:

I handed back a couple of spelling tests and the second reading guide for I CAN'T BELIEVE...We placed all these in your inbdividual assignment folders. The only class that did not have time for this was 3rd hour.

@@@@IDIOMS & SIMILES:

Before I handed back the reading guide, I went over the two most missed questions dealing with IDIOMS and SIMILES. You should talk with me if you missed this mini-lesson! These terms show up on the State Assessment.

@@@@GRADE PRINT OUT--EC ON MONDAY:

I handed out grade print outs at the end of the hour. These can be signed and returned on Monday for EXTRA CREDIT.

@@@@30 MINUTE WRITING NOTE--DUE MONDAY:

It is really important for you to make use of the writing you do at home, as this Thursday in class will be dedicated to editing and the entire folder is due in two weeks.

No comments: