Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22

@@@@JOURNAL #2--DUE TODAY:

I walked around, face-to-face, and collected the journal from students. 99% of the journals were ready to be handed in. Good job completing your work on time!


@@@JOURNAL #3--DUE TOMORROW:

Today's journal topic is DISCUSS YOUR FRIENDSHIPS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. You are to write a full page for 20 points. Stay on topic! I gave you a BLUE handout that has several more questions to get you thinking more about this topic. This is our last journal this week. The journal is due at the beginning of the hour on Thursday. More than half of the students were able to complete the work in class!

@@@@WRITE GOAL ON BRICK:

I look over your goals from yesterday and circled the one that I thought would be most appropriate. I handed these goals back to you in class today, along with your brick. Students simply were to transfer the goal to the brick and hand it back in before the end of class.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am almost finshed done with that hope I did good

Victoria R.

alethea said...

Thanks for your comment!!!