Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12

@@@@30 MINUTE WRITING NOTE--DUE:

Since I was absent yesterday, I did not collect the writing notes until today. If you did not have them today you are welcome to make up that writing in my class over lunch time any day this week. You do loose points for every day it is late.

@@@@GRADED PAPERS HANDED BACK

I handed a graded spelling activity and your KLM Spelling Test back to your graded work folders. THERE WILL BE NO SPELLING THIS WEEK!

@@@@WRITING LAB:

We missed a writing lab day last week due to the snow day. PLUS I discovered last week that the quarter DOES NOT end the day before Spring Break....RATHER....it ends the week before! SO...your writing fodlers are going to be due THREE DAYS EARLIER than first stated. They are due MARCH 3rd!

No comments: