Monday, January 14, 2008

MONDAY, JANUARY 14

@@@@30 MINUTE WRITING NOTE--DUE TOMORROW :)

Because I will have a substitute in the afternoon, I am going to check the 30 minutes writing notes TOMORROW. PLease have your signatures ready tomorrow in class. If you handed the MLK, Jr. essay into the library this weekend, you will need your parents to write me a note to verify that so that I can give you 4x the pages written.

@@@@ADVANCED SPELLING INVITATION--DUE TOMORROW:

Those who tested out the of the MID TERM spelling test OR those who made an A on the Mid Term Spelling Test are invited to consider the ADVANCED SPELLING LIST for this semester. I need a decision that is signed by a parent by tomorrow. We are starting spelling again tomorrow.

@@@@LIBRARY CHECK OUT:

We are only spending a short time at the library today. Check out, re-check and take RC tests.

@@@@TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE "THE HITCH-HIKER":

Again, since there is a Substitute in the afternoon today, I felt it would be easiest and most interesting for us to watch one more episode of the TWILIGHT ZONE. I want students to think about the role of FEAR in these episodes. Also consider whether you like reading the script first or not.

@@@@BOOK ORDERS DUE:

A couple of students indicated that they would have book orders for me today. I will mail them out tomorrow.

No comments: