Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20

@@@@NO 30 MINUTE WRITING NOTE THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Take it easy, enjoy your time off and interact with family...I won't be checking for a note, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to write if you are behind in pages! The entire folder is due just three weeks from now!

@@@@READ I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO DO THIS:

You are reading on your own today....if you finish, you will need to head to the library to take...THE RC TEST!!!!

@@@@RC TEST??:

If you don't get finished with the novel today, you can finish it up on Monday and take the RC test then!

1 comment:

PATO ARREDONDO said...

HI:

I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER WORKING IN ZAPOPAN JALISCO....I AM INTERESTED IN CONTACTING TEACHERS IN THE U.S.

I HAVE 30 STUDENTS THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND WOULD LIKE THEM TO PRACTICE WITH AMERICAN STUDENTS.....

MY NAME IS PATRICIA, I AM MEXICAN, I LIVED IN THE STATES ALONG TIME AGO...HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME OUT.

I LOVED YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY...
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND...